No more boring food posts. Between that and trying to make weight for Last Chance, I see it as a recipe for a giant food meltdown where I end up curled in the fetal position covered with cookie crumbs.
I'll still post my training logs and sleep, though, as the blog seems kind of a handy place to stuff that info.
Sleep - 11:45-8:30a.m. Didn't want to get up. Dreamed I killed a zombie with a stick. Pretty low energy today and the dystonia is kicking up. Giving myself a pep talk to go be a badass in the gym after work.
Snatch 5×1 @ 90lbs
Clean and Jerk 3×1 @ 120lbs
Front squat x 1 @ 180, 3×3 @ 170lbs
Romanian Deadlifts @ 100lbs
3 sets DU’s @ 82, 42, 72
Yesterday’s metcon (5 rounds of 10 135lb power cleans, 10 burpees) in 14:12 as rx'd
Lifts felt east and light tonight, save for the first front squat. Oly seems to be coming along nicely. Also, I think the wall walks are helping, too. Been making sure to do them in my warm ups and cool downs.
No comments:
Post a Comment