The lunch bag that's coming with me to work. Imagine that the level on the pot of stew is now at the half way point. Which, I guess means more stew tomorrow. After that, short ribs! Nom, nom, nom.
Oh, and because I work at the gym tonight so won't be doing my workout until 8:00 p.m., I'm going to take an extra smaller, round container of food to eat at about 7:00 so I'm not crashing when I'm trying to lift.
Empty Container of Stew at the Gym
Sweet Potatoes PWO
8 sad looking deviled eggs, carrots and cucumber (also PWO)
Coached from 6:00-8:00pm and then fit my training in after. Landon is also doing competition training and he was scheduled for 8:00 so it was good having someone to do it with!
3 position clean @ 65 percent (105lbs) x 3
clean pulls @ 90 percent (140lbs) 3x2
clean grip deadlift @ 100 percent (160lbs) 4x2
behind the head rack jerks 1-1-1 @ 65, 90, 115 (fx4), 105 - these I suck royally at. Shoulders felt achy and my low back is really tight. Dallas said I was hyper extended and acting like I was afraid just to get under it and then, when I did, was refusing to lock out. *sigh* Why do I suck at these so badly?
Metcon 5-4-3-2-1 muscle ups with 50 unbroken DU's after each set. Not for time. I liked it! The MU were all singles but felt good. Weak part seems to be the dip at the end but they were better than when I did Nate or that 9-7-5 WOD of 135lb power cleans and MU. This is likely due to being a bit lighter. Still 4lbs off my weight class but I'm down 4lbs from a couple of weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment