5 omega eggs fried in coconut oil, 1 tomato, half an avocado and some salsa
bowl of coconut chicken soup (<--link to recipe... you know you want to click it!)
Ps. Today=Rest Day
Slept 8.5 hours (1:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m.)
bowl of coconut chicken soup (<--link to recipe... you know you want to click it!)
Another bowl of awesome (MOAR!!!!)
Jacob asked me tonight what kind of veggies I eat. Today, I've eaten quite a few plants including tomato, red pepper, yellow pepper, broccoli, carrots, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, mushrooms, zucchini and cilantro. Plants=delicious. Especially when they're floating in a zesty coconut milk broth. I made a big ass pot of this stuff so tomorrow and the next day are going to be really boring to look at. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of the soup, though. It really is that good.
Ps. Today=Rest Day
Slept 8.5 hours (1:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment