This isn't about that.
If you've ever roasted up yourself some kale with some fat and some salt and pepper - you know what I'm talking 'bout. It's some delicious shit. Crave-worthy, for sure. That or you'll hate it with the burning fury of a 1,000 raging suns. There is no middle-ground with kale. This dark leafy green is a polarizing SOB.
Kale - It instills passion.
Sleep - 10:45 until 7:30 and reasonable quality.
Eats, etc
- 8:00 a.m. 2 cups coffee, 5g fish oil 5,000 iu vitamin D
- 10:00 a.m. a serving of coconut chicken soup
- 1:00 p.m. another serving of coconut chicken soup
- 4:00 p.m. another serving of coconut chicken soup
- 8:15 p.m. two squares lindt 85 percent dark chocolate while I cook kale
- a whole head of kale, toasted up with 1/4 cup butter, 4 ounces of Moroccan beast and magnesium
- can't do math because FitDay is down. I'm guessing I'm somewhere around 2100 cals and 145g pro? Carbs will be under 50g. Fat will be high. Hmm, maybe this is why I'm not lean? I could honestly eat a whole other head of kale and an extra serving of meat at this point and not bat an eye. Or eggs with avocado and salsa. Mmmmm...
- Fitday is up. Holy snot! 2530cals, 192g of fat, 84g carb, 136g pro. I am really bad at estimating! Also, I remember when I used to eat 1300 cals a day. Mwahahahahaha.
Training
Same refrain. Green goo in my lungs makes my cardio something something.
Shoulder Press 5's @ 70, 75 and 80lbs
Metcon with 45 PLU then 21-15-9 power snatch, row for cals in 11:00 on the dot. Had to wait for 30 seconds for a rower to be freed up but I'm still pissed with this. It's only 7 seconds faster than just after getting back from the Games in 2010. I had juice to go but I was panting like a dog and could not stay on top of my breathing. At least I'm having this now as opposed to at FrostFit or during the open. The kale is making me feel better.
Then I did a bunch of mobility as I coughed up gunk.

No comments:
Post a Comment