F5! F5! F5! F5!
This weekend's WODS are set to go up on CrossFit Calgary's site today and I'm going to crash their site if I keep my crazy refreshing habit up like this. Getting seriously angsty about it all. I just wish they'd put them up already so I can do a combination of cheer/groan/panic/lose mind/get excited, get over it and then get back to work. Am trying to keep busy with tasks that don't require a lot of thought or concentration but I'm running out of busy work to keep myself occupied. BLARG!!!
On the threat of burpees (actually, I kind of like burpees), here's my food journal from yesterday. It wasn't the best day, nutrition wise but I'll take it.
F5! Nothing.
M1
tuna
mixed fruit (peaches, grapes, melon, pineapple, strawberries) with nuts
cukes, baby tomatoes, red pepper strips
M2
tuna
spinach, baby tomatoes, radishes, red peppers, goat cheese, pecans, rasp. vinaigrette
M3
tuna
mixed fruit (peaches, grapes, melon, pineapple, strawberries) with nuts
cukes, baby tomatoes, red pepper strips
M4 (not really a meal - where was the protein and veg? It was a tasty, though)
Banana
Natty PB
M5 (PWO)
chicken breast
green beans
a couple of dried apricots
M6 (this is where things fell apart)
Natty BP
2 rice cakes
bowl of mixed fruit
Yesterday, I got to try max reps 95lb OHS. I managed 5 and then 7. I want to get good at these puppies. Will definitely be working on them when I get back. Snatches were kind of disappointing in that I'm stuck at 80lbs. I need to practice, practice, practice those puppies to get the movement stuck in my head. I panic when the weight gets up there and my form goes wankey and I end up doing some sort of weird bar hump thing with crazy hip extension and forgetting to shrug.
F5! Nothing.
The metcon after was fun. Tried to do those floor-bouncy style burpees to see if they were faster or easier. Mostly, I just managed to get the front of my shirt dirty but they might have been a smidge quicker. Hands are still healing and my pull ups were kind of goofy as I went 100 percent full on mummy from the wrist down with tape. Will be using as little tape as possible on the weekend.
F5! STILL NOTHING!
*sigh*
2:25
F5! Dang.
3:13
F5! Dang.
3:48
F5! Dang.
4:23
F5! Dang.
4:46
F5! Dang.
8:02 - Still nothing! Felt like a slacker in the gym tonight. 2 k row at 8:21.1 and them some double unders but that was it. It was kind of fun watching everyone else work their buns off. Ha!
4 comments:
I see your problem. You need to stop lifting puppies and start using weights.
They finally posted around 9:20pm last night. I'm sure Leya will share with her readers soon! Super excited/nervous about this weekend!!
Good luck at regionals... I know you've been training your ass off!
Those workouts look tough but you've got what it takes.
I hope to see a full update when things calm down after you get back =)
I wonder if she made it back from Calgary...
Post a Comment