My main interest is fat loss (uh, we had a freaking awesome winter vacation) and athletic performance (sectionals coming up!).
I just punched all of my food into Fitday.com to come up with everything. I'm using a dairy-free paleo/primal approach but I don't get too bent out of shape with sauces and whatnot (the jam was part of a marinade for my pork tenderloin and the mole sauce was used to season my grass fed ground bison) so long as my macros line up reasonably well. Because I'm looking for fat loss, I'm keeping my carbs under 100g as per Mark Sisson's guidelines and my protein at around body weight.
| Food Name | Amount | Unit | Cals | Fat (g) | Carbs (g) | Prot (g) | Delete |
| | | Total | 1,973 | 124.3 | 84.6 | 134.0 | |
| | 8 | oz, boneless, cooked | 389 | 13.6 | 0.0 | 62.5 | |
| | 3 | tablespoon | 352 | 40.8 | 0.0 | 0.0 | |
| | 1 | medium (2-5/8" dia) | 62 | 0.2 | 15.4 | 1.2 | |
| | 1 | tablespoon | 101 | 9.5 | 3.4 | 2.4 | |
| | 2 | cup | 29 | 0.4 | 5.1 | 1.4 | |
| | 0.66 | tbsp | 32 | 0.0 | 8.5 | 0.1 | |
| | 0.5 | cup | 41 | 1.9 | 6.0 | 0.6 | |
| | 0.5 | cup | 72 | 2.1 | 13.3 | 1.0 | |
| | 0.5 | cup | 27 | 1.1 | 4.4 | 0.7 | |
| | 1 | fruit (3-3/4" dia) | 74 | 0.2 | 18.4 | 1.4 | |
| | 9 | oz | 607 | 38.6 | 0.0 | 60.6 | |
| | 2 | serving | 80 | 4.0 | 10.0 | 2.0 | |
| | 12 | grams | 108 | 12.0 | 0.0 | 0.0 | |
| | | Total | 1,973 | 124.3 | 84.6 | 134.0 | |
| Calories | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
2 comments:
Sign me up for the nutrition club!
Glad to hear, Paul! Actually, I think we already kind of have you tagged to give a presentation on sleep.
Post a Comment