You know you need to get more sleep when, mid afternoon, you realize that you’ve only put antiperspirant on one armpit.
Go me!
I’m having fun with working out in our home gym (read: corner of our bedroom where we’ve jumbled all our plates, bars, bench, dumbbells, elliptical and one of those lame ass Tony Little Gazelles – sole useful purpose: a prop for weighted calf raises). Last night, when I’m hitting my 10 on HIIT, hubby decides it’s a good idea to microwave some popcorn. The good? Not craving popcorn, anymore. The bad? A mess on the carpet beside the elliptical. Not something that people who work out in a gym have to contend with.
Another thing – watching out for cats. I don’t know how many times I’ve nearly smooshed Smudge with a bar and I fear for his tail around the elliptical, which he likes to rub against when I’m working out on it. The fun part, though, is when I’m doing crunches, he’ll come lay on his back beside me and look at me like, “this is fun, let’s all lie down on the floor togethers and shit. I dig working out!”
I’m too lazy to write out my dystonia update from last week and I have to get hopping on this bloody power point presentation that I’m going to be going through with a bunch of people in, oh, 45 minutes. I’m mostly just too darn excited over 23.6 per cent body fat that I hit this weekend – squee! Seriously, all I want to do is phone up everyone I know and obsess over it. Not particularly healthy, but whatever! Needless to say, I’m stoked for progress pics next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment