Sunday, October 30, 2005

Meeting at Mary's Tonight

As you can see, I changed our template as the other one was kinda unattractive and this one is prettier.

Well, I have good news to announce. So far, I’ve lost 5 pounds! Go me! Although, today, the scale refused to budge (I stepped on it three times just to make sure - silly) so I counted up my calories from yesterday and, yup, I ate too much and burned too few. Amb and I were over at Janelle’s yesterday and I ate way too much spinach dip with bread and then OD’d on farmer’s honey (it was sooo good). Bad Leya. So, today, I am aiming to eat 1200 calories and I’m also going to pick up an aerobics DVD. I wish I could get out and run but dystonia (stupid brain) doesn’t mesh well with loud sounds and traffic noise (stupid cars) is usually enough to set it off. Also, from past experience, I’ve noticed that people like to honk and shout (loud is bad) at chubby girls who run. What’s up with that? You’d think they’d just be glad that you’re out exercising and shut the hell up. So, indoor aerobics it is.

Check out www.fitday.com. They have a free calorie counter that I’m loving right now. I’m just very excited to see the scale move down and I’m actually feeling quite energetic so, yay to healthy living.

- Leya

No comments: